Thursday, September 4, 2014

Stop judging ME.

     Let me start by saying I am a Christian,  it wont take you long to realize this. I however am not a "Bible Thumper" or "Religion throat stuffer". I am BEYOND sick and tired of all Christians being lump summed into a group of psychopaths that hate everyone in the world.
     I do not "Hate" anyone. Other than the mean lady at Pizza Hut, but thats not really hate... more of a I can not stand the way she treats people. (Seriously ive worked in food, a LOT... its not a hard job. If you dislike it so much that you are nasty with coustomers, please for the love of sheep find a new job!) I sin, you sin, we all sin and Jesus forgives.  <~ With that being said... Just because I do not agree with the life style of homosexuality does not mean that people need to scream it at me like it will change my mind. #youremakingafoolofyourself
      If you want to be accepted and treated like a regular person, then by gosh act like a normal person. As a rational Christian,  I dont see why people cant be rational homosexuals and behave like adults. I dont care if you want something up your poop shoot, I just dont want to have to hear about it, just like you dont want to hear about my heterosexual relations with my husband. [Witch I wont be sharing because no matter who yah do, it does belong behind closed doors.]
      Look point is, I dont agree with a lot of stuff... cursing,  prostitution,  drugs, abortion,  ect.... I dont holler out my business or beliefs. I think its time people stop hollering about all of it and see how quickly they get happy.

    P.s. Its Not Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment